Kickin' MI Bucket!
It is officially fall and we have made our fall “Kickin’ MI Bucket” list. The change in season adds an entire new list of activities we are looking to do! There is always a different feel when the weather starts to cool and there is a transition time that can lead to some of the best experiences Michigan has to offer. Our goal is to accomplish everything on this list! Not only are we looking to accomplish our list, it would be great to see what you can cross off the list as well! Use #kickinMIbucket to share your experiences and we will be doing the same!
So, here’s to Kickin’ MI Bucket!
- Take a road trip
- Swim in a Great Lake
- Cross the Mackinac Bridge
- Paddle 5 different bodies of water
- Have a bonfire
- Go to an Apple Orchard
- Go through a corn maze
- Have 5 Harvest beers or Pumpkin beers from Michigan breweries
- Attend a fall festival
- Drink cider
- Go to the beach
- Go surfing
- Go to a high school football game
- Dress up for Halloween
- Fall Color hike Lake Michigan
- Fall color hike Lake Superior
- Carve a pumpkin
- Take in the colors from a hammock
- Skateboard down a fall color road
- Visit a lighthouse in fall colors
- Stop at a scenic overlook
- Visit a waterfall
- Go on a fall boat ride
- Go tailgating
- Experience a first snowfall
- Document it all and share with you! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube!
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?